- January 5, 2023
- Posted by: Manjoorans
Nurses who wish to work in German-speaking hospitals must learn specific medical German vocabulary and expressions used in the German medical system. We help you meet the linguistic requirements of working in Germany and the course offered is comprehensively designed for the medical field.
The training also focuses on daily language used in work situations. The program ensures conversation and pronunciation exercises based on the practice of relevant content to ensure better communication between nurses and patients.
Unique Features of Manjoorans Training
- Friendly Teachers, a homely environment to study german
- Smart and Sophisticated classrooms to feel comfortable
- CELTA/DELTA Certified Institution
- German-qualified & experienced Tutors
- International trainers from Germany on Visits
- Individual attention to each student
- Special Practice in the 4 modules
- Object Oriented training in basic grammar
- State-of-the-art language training laboratory
- Unique training methods in English & German Language
Levels of German Training:
There are 6 levels in German Course training and we start each level from scratch.
- Improves vocabulary
- Build on basic grammar
- Make you capable to speak and write simple inquiries and its answers
- Familiarize yourself with everyday situations
- Make you capable to read and understand simple sentences
- Basic Grammar Structures
- Discussions on specific topics
- Immersing into issues related to work scenario
- Discussions on more difficult topics
Complicated sentence-making and speaking
You will be a fluent German Speaker
Learn more about our Study and work in Germany program here. For Fees and more information download the brochure on the above link.