Migrate to Australia

Migrate Australia

When one thinks about Australia, the images that come to mind are the Sydney Opera House and the countryside with the most endearing marsupials, the kangaroo. It’s a fabulous, large country to study and work in. For students wishing to pursue their higher studies in Australia, IELTS is mandatory with 6.0 and no Band less than 5.5. A student can work part-time while studying there and there is a stay back period of two years for two or three year degree or diploma course. There are some great campuses out there in Australia beckoning students from around the world, including India. Once a student is able to acquire a PR or permanent residency, they can sponsor their family to visit or study. Since it’s only 7 hourse flight time from India, there is no question of jet lag like if one were to experience when going to Canada or the U.S.A for instance. Besides, the climate is salubrious and suitable for living and working conditions.

If you live overseas and you’d like the opportunity to live and work in Australia, the first step is to find out more about the visa options that are available to you. See Work visas for skilled migration visa options.

If you have a successful business overseas, you can be nominated by a state or territory government to establish or manage a business or invest in Australia.

A brief outline of Australia’s foreign investment policy in relation to residential real estate.

Foreign Investment Review Board

As an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or and eligible New Zealand citizen, you may be able to sponsor your family to live in Australia.

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Provides information about Australian history, culture, society and the values we share to help you understand the values statement before you sign. Multicultural language booklets are also available.

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Provides information about Australia’s refugee and humanitarian programme, including offshore resettlement, onshore protection, ImmiCards and more.

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Provides information aboutInformation to assist migrants and refugees and humanitarian entrants settling into Australia. Includes places you can contact for help with settlement and practical information for your life in Australia including health, housing, transport and work.

Department of Social Services