Study in Poland
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture centre, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for film-making.
Poland officially the Republic of Poland, is a country located in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative subdivisions, covering an area of 312,696 square kilometres, and has a largely temperate seasonal climate
Poland is an excellent European study destination
Poland has a proud history of over 650 years of educating high profile professionals. pulation: 38,163,000
- Capital: Warsaw
- Area: 312,685 square kilometers
- Language: Polish
- Currency: Zloty
- GDP per Capita: U.S. $9,700
- Industry: Machine building, iron and steel, coal mining, chemicals, shipbuilding
- Exports: Machinery and transport equipment, intermediate manufactured good
POLAND AS A STUDY DESTINATION
- High-Quality education
- Recognition of European Union , ( EU) Canada and Australia as well.
- Economical fees compared to other countries.
- Affordable costs of living
- Strong economy on a steady growth path
- Finest education system in an affordable fee
- Ies as well as 3 months full time work during holidays
Stay back for further 6 months -1 years post education as long as you can prove that you can financially support yourself without seeking any government benefits.
Poland has more than 400 universities and institutions, both public and private, which cover over 200 fields of study, they include
- Universities of physical education
- Medical universities
- Public and private universities
- Universities of economics
- Universities of technology
- Universities of agriculture
- Universities of arts
- Bachelors Typically last for three years. Here Studies are focused on preparing students for future employment or continued education in the form of a Masters degree
- Masters Students have the choice between a five-year Masters programs starting in their first year of university or a supplementary two-year course following a Bachelors degree
- Doctoral studies typically last for four years that leads to a PhD degree. Doctoral studies are open to students who have gained a Masters qualification.
- Course fee varies from university to university and program of study