Study in USA
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture centre, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for film-making.
The USA has always been an attractive study destination for prospective students, The USA offers high quality of education, cutting edge technology, work opportunities, excellent funding options and flexible curriculum.
The USA offers a wide range of universities with highly sophisticated and enlightening educational environments.
The USA is an educational hub with over 4500 institutions offer undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate degrees. USA education is the best investment for the future.
Education in the USA is affordable as its institutions/universities provide a wide spectrum of tuition fees, accommodation options and financial help from the institutions in the form of scholarships, fee waivers, ais, etc. The U.S. pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology, research and techniques as they make the best possible equipment and resources available to their students.
- Capital – Washington, D.C.
- Official Language: English
- Currency: US Dollar
- Number of States :50
USA AS A STUDY DESTINATION
- No 1 for overall quality of education
- Choice of study is numerous
- Internationally recognised
- Flexible Education system
- University assistments are through Merit- based
- Departments awards scholarship as well as fellowships to the candidates
- Opportunities for On-campus jobs with minimal wages
- A leader in the latest and advanced technologies
- Industry based training and research
- Fabulous Campus life
- IELTS, TOEFL scores
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – For entry in to Graduate Programs
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required for admission to MBA and other management programs
- o Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is required for admission in to bachelor level courses
- o Law and Medical schools usually require different exams like LSAT and MCAT
COST OF STUDYING
- Average tuition fees per year range from $15,000 to $25,000 (Private Institutions) and $10,000 to $20,000 (State Institutions)
COST OF LIVING
- Estimated living expenses per year – $10,000-$16,000
WORK RIGHTS & STAY BACK
- 12 months optional practical training 17 months’ extension for STEM Majors
- Authorization to work 20 hours per week (Only on Campus)